Meandering along Southern California’s beautiful Pacific coastline is Amtrak California’s Pacific Surfliner
The Pacific Surfliner offers some of the most breathtaking ocean views in California.
Between San Diego and San Luis Obispo, you can get up close and personal with scenes of pristine beaches and dramatic cliff-side panoramas of the Pacific Ocean. Also, along this route are acres of strawberry fields in Ventura, the old “Hollywood Western” rocks and cliffs of Chatsworth, the bustling cities of Orange County, and the art deco grandeur of Los Angeles Union Station. You can even visit your favorite mouse with a quick shuttle connection to Disneyland from the Anaheim train station.
The San Diego station provides easy access to SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park.
Best of all, children between the ages of 2 and 15 ride for half price when accompanied by at least one person paying a regular adult rate fare.
Pacific Surfliner Amenities
Amenities include free Wi-Fi, reclining seats, power outlets, and room for carry-on luggage in overhead compartments. You can even take your bicycle along, as our trains are equipped with convenient bicycle racks. In addition, checked baggage is available at certain staffed stations. The on-board SeaView Café offers affordable sandwiches, fresh salads, snacks, sweets, as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Upgrade to Pacific Business Class
Kick it up a notch with Pacific Surfliner’s Business Class where you’ll enjoy large reclining seats with power outlets for laptops or other electronics, extra leg room, and complimentary snacks, beverages and newspapers.
- Anaheim (ANA)
- Burbank - Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- Camarillo (CML)
- Carpinteria (CPN)
- Chatsworth (CWT)
- Fullerton (FUL)
- Glendale (GDL)
- Goleta (GTA)
- Grover Beach - Pismo Beach (GVB)
- Guadalupe (GUA)
- Irvine (IRV)
- Laguna Niguel / Mission Viejo (LNL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Moorpark (MPK)
- Oceanside (OSD)
- Orange (OGE)
- Oxnard (OXN)
- San Clemente (SNP)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Diego - Old Town (OLT)
- San Juan Capistrano (SNC)
- San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- Santa Ana (SNA)
- Santa Barbara (SBA)
- Simi Valley (SIM)
- Solana Beach (SOL)
- Surf / Lompoc (LPS)
- Van Nuys (VNC)
- Ventura (VEC)
- Bus Amtrak Thruway Bus Route 17 (Oakland - San Francisco - San Jose - Santa Barbara)
- Bus Amtrak Thruway Bus Route 1a (Bakersfield – San Diego)
- Bus Amtrak Thruway Bus Route 1b (Bakersfield – LA - San Pedro)
- Bus Amtrak Thruway Bus Route 21 (Santa Barbara – San Jose)
- Bus Amtrak Thruway Bus Route 39 (Fullerton - Indio)
- Bus Amtrak Thruway Bus Route 4 (LA – Santa Barbara)
- Bus Amtrak Thruway Bus Route 61 (SeaWorld)
- Bus Amtrak Thruway Bus Route 62 (SD Zoo & Balboa Park)